- CYC Movers (Commercial) LLP (referred to as "we" or “us”) is the owner of this website cycmovers.com.
- We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your personal data. The following discloses our privacy practices for this website to you (refer to as "you" or "users").
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- We may collect your personal data such as your name, email address, image and postal address when you make a request/enquiry/submission on our website or apply for employment.
- Your personal data may be used and/or disclosed to any of our affiliates or our service providers for the following purposes:
- To send requested information to you.
- To communicate and update you on information you may have interest in.
- To provide requested service, assistance and follow-up service to you.
- To comply with the law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of Court.
- To ensure proper security and administration of our personal data and general operations.
- Towards any other purpose of use for which we have obtained your consent, express or implied (e.g. to market our services on our website or social media platforms).
- You may at any time submit a written request to withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
ACCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
- You may view your personal data which we have collected and stored at any time. In order to do so, you will need to submit a written request for access to view your personal data. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, at the latest, within 30 days of receipt of your request and payment of an administrative fee. We will advise you of the administrative fee payable after we have assessed your request.
- Your right to view your personal data is limited to your personal data only. We are not permitted to reveal any personal data about any other individual to you. We reserve the right to refuse access to your personal data if it will reveal or lead to the revelation of another individual’s personal data, cause harm to you or another individual or is contrary to the national interest.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We encourage you to provide us with an update of any particulars of your personal data that have been changed as soon as possible.
- You may submit a written request to correct your personal data which we have collected and stored. We will consider your request and respond to it as soon as possible and, at the latest, within 30 days of receipt of your request. We will make the necessary corrections as soon as reasonably practicable provided we are satisfied that the corrections should be made. In the event that we feel the corrections should not be made, we will inform you.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We make every effort to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and security of your personal data. We have internal policies and procedures in place to ensure that your personal data is kept secure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will retain your personal data for as long as the purpose for which your personal data was collected is still being served and as long as it is necessary for legal or business purposes.
- In the event your personal data is disclosed to third parties, we will take measures to ensure that the entity receiving your personal data is aware of our data protection policies and is bound by confidentiality obligations.
- In the event we go through a business transition, such as being acquired by another company or a change in third party vendors who assist us in security or administrative matters, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We are not responsible or for any information or content on any linked sites or for any goods or services available from them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms shall be deemed acceptance of those changes.
- If you have any queries or doubts about the policies set out in this statement or about your personal data that we obtain, maintain, process, use and disclose, or if you would like to submit a written request to withdraw your consent or access or correct your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at:
Email: email@example.com (Attention: Ms Felicia Cai)
- For more information about the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.